We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A number of different types of activity may be judged as deliberately disrupting the community. By participating in our community you are agreeing to abide by the spirit and letter of our guidelines, and to submit to their interpretation and enforcement by our staff.
- Using an alternate screen name to circumvent the community rules. Members who use alternate or secondary screen names to violate our rules may be banned immediately without recourse.
- Using profane or obscene language or variations of such in the titles of discussions on public groups. We don't want to display bad words on the homepage or other feeds. If you use profane language in these areas your titles may be edited or your post deleted.
- Soliciting for adoptable children or an adoptive family. Adopting a child is a wonderful way to add to a family. However, adoption solicitation is not allowed on our site in any area, public or private. There are many safe and reputable places to make arrangements for adoption; however, our site is not designed to be that sort of resource.
- We do not allow our community to be used for marketing, to perform market research, or to solicit information or interviews for publication - for more information please see further below.
- Duplicate messages posted across the site that are deemed irrelevant to the group or community may be considered a disruption.
To assist journalists, we have specifically created the our site Press Center so our PR team can better serve your needs. Members of the media can feel free to check it out and correspond directly with our PR team who can find you the right moms for your story.
If you wish to perform market research or otherwise connect to your current or potential customers in our community please visit our Marketing Solutions area.