We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
6th week of pregnancy We have prepared a great article about you. 🙂 We wish all the mothers already pleasant readings.
First appointment with your doctor: The first medical examination can be done from your wife and ultrasound can be monitored by the baby sac.
In some cases if the gestational sac is not seen due to gas or abdominal fat tissues vaginal ultrasonography There is no harm in making.
After the gestational sac is seen, the uterus and ovaries are also reviewed. Your doctor will inform you through the pregnancy and answer questions in your mind.
- Mechanism of placenta exchange between mother and embryo 6th week of pregnancy starts at the beginning. The placenta develops rapidly until the 5th month. In the 5th month, it is completely formed.
The placenta has three main tasks:
- It carries oxygen, carbon dioxide, nutrients, water, vitamins, glucose, hormones and immune elements from mother's blood to infant's blood. Thus, the baby is fed and also has not yet established their own systems fights against germs through the mother. In addition, the baby's wastes are transferred to the mother's blood through the placenta and discarded by the mother.
- The placenta itself produces fatty acids and glycogen; thus, it helps to feed the embryo. This is especially important in the early stages of pregnancy.
- The placenta also produces hormones. For example, the hormone HCG used in the pregnancy test is produced by the placenta.
Maternal Changes - Week 6 Pregnancy
Various changes in your body will begin in the 6th week of pregnancy. On the one hand tend to sleep, on the other abdominal and breast growth and tenderness can. Your baby continues to grow!
His heart started beating these weeks and he has such a big heart; almost covers your entire baby. 🙂
Occasionally in the form of light drops bleeding or bloody streams You can live. This is usually caused by the uterine canal and causes you to worry. If you haven't returned to severe bleeding, you don't need to worry, but it is still necessary for you to consult your doctor and tell you about the comfort and health of your baby.
Changes in the Baby - Week 6 Pregnancy
- In addition to your changes your baby is no longer an apple core was up! At week 6, the embryo is C-shaped.
- 4 cavities of his heart were formed. The vascular system is also roughly formed and blood flow has started from the heart to the veins.
- There are blisters on which the arms and legs will develop. The intestines are in the form of a simple tube.
- The umbilical cord has started to form. In addition, there are four cavities in the head that will form the eyes and ears.
Health Advice to the Mother - Week 6 Pregnancy
During this period your nausea increases ginger tea can help.
If you have nausea more than 3-4 times a day and leave you sluggish, you should consult your doctor.
During this period with your partner your sexuality is normal. However, depending on the change of vaginal flora fungal growth in the vagina can. Depending on the dryness and sensitivity of the vagina may hurt a little bit.
Sexual desire may be reduced or sometimes excessive. After relationship menstrual cramps You can feel it. If bleeding occurs, you should inform your doctor and you may need to take a little break.
Nutrition Advice to the Mother - Week 6 Pregnancy
One of the most curious issues during pregnancy is nutrition. When you're pregnant comments are not correct. It is true that the precious baby growing in your abdomen needs extra calories, but this need is not as much as it seems.
There is no need for extra energy, especially in the first 3 months, and the baby receives as much energy as you need. After 3 months 300-500 calories per day will need to get extra calories.
day More than 4-5 times If you want to vomit after consulting your doctor you can benefit from nausea medication. Keep in mind that nausea and vomiting continue, but it also means that things are going well for your baby.
As soon as you wake up in the morning to reduce nausea in your daily life you can make a habit of snacking.
Foods that reduce nausea include melon, quince, toast, grapes and celery.
Shopping Advice - Week 6 Pregnancy
Although there is no need to shop for your baby during this period, every mother likes to buy cute sweet things such as baby booties and baby clothes with the excitement of learning her presence. 🙂 For the time being, you may prefer those who do not reflect gender with their color.
Note from your baby:
Mommy, hello from our 6th week!
I started to grow a little bit this week. As I grow, your breasts and abdomen may begin to grow a little. I'm as big as an apple core. You don't need to eat too much during this period, what you normally eat is enough for both of us! Our doctor said we might be a little sleepy. I loved both of us sleeping in our 6th week! And what did you love most, Mommy?